William M. Driscoll
Massachusetts Appellate Attorney
William helps people facing the reality of a nightmare with life-altering consequences. He typically finds his client as the underdog seeking reversal of a judge or jury's decision. His focus is on the protection of individual Constitutional rights. He is passionate about his law practice and is driven by his attention to detail, legal analysis and presentation.
The reward for William's hard work in the pursuit of justice is the powerful emotion expressed by his clients. The client whose convictions were reversed in favor of a not guilty verdict or a new trial. The grandparent whose visitation rights were reinstated by the appellate court.
Many of William's appellate cases are a significant uphill battle for the underdog. He is tenacious in the pursuit of justice. He has even pursued justice on behalf of his client to the Supreme Court of the United States. He treats others the way he would want to be treated if he was in their shoes.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. cum laude
- • President Anna E. Hirsch Award, in recognition of service to the law school
- • Editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Massachusetts, M.S. Mathematics
- Worcester State College, Worcester, Massachusetts, B.S. cum laude
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts