Nashua Contempt Action Attorney

Your divorce or parenting case may involve the failure of one person to follow the court's orders. A contempt action brings to the court's attention an allegation of non-compliance. If non-compliance is proven, the court can punish the violator.

I explain the law in plain-English. I can advise you whether you seek to bring or defend against a contempt action. I can prepare you for what lies ahead. In a fog of chaos, I can work with you and provide you with choices and direction.

Nashua, NH Contempt Action Attorney

My mission is to make your experience easier at each step.